The following tasks are legally relevant for economic support are as follows :
* Application for funding.
* Financing planning of the construction project.
* Consideration of tax structuring options.
* Determination of the best price or the best conditions.
* Determination of the profitability of yield objects.
* Processing of all payments in connection with the construction project.
* In contrast, the following areas have legal relevance in technical construction
* Creation and submission of all approval documents or documents.
* Construction management.
* Contact person and contact person for all authorities involved in the
* Tendering and awarding of construction work.
* Acceptance of the finished building on behalf of the client.
* Processing of any warranty claims.
Even an architect or a craftsman can make mistakes, Bodrum Attorneys may help whether an architect, building supervisor, building owner or craftsman, despite the clearly defined legal basis, there may always be inconsistencies or construction errors when building real estate. If the foreign mandators such as Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Kazakhstani, Kuwaiti, Lebanese, New Zealand, Norwegian, Philippine, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss, Tunisian, Turkmen, Ukrainian and German citizens residing in Bodrum, Yalıkavak, Turgutreis, Kadıkalesi, Torba, Gümbet, Yalıçiftlik, Kızılağaç, Mumcular or Ortakent do not have the competent legal counsel at your side, you can quickly fall behind especially in financial terms. In this regard, Bodrum Solicitors provides appropriately qualified lawyers in Bodrum Turkey who are very familiar with the building law, the architectural contract or the construction supervision.
The construction contract is one of the classic contracts for work under the Turkish Contract Law and is usually very complex. Also known as a construction contract, this contract is a success. A plant is expected in the form of a newly built structure, a partial structure, a remodeling, a renovation or refurbishment, or an individual service. As a rule, the parties to a construction contract are the purchaser or builder as well as the entrepreneur or contractor.