Code for Foreign Citizens and the International Protection
Transactions and policies regarding to foreign nationals for whose come to the Republic of Turkey, reside in our country and leave from our country are organized by the code number 6458 for Foreign Citizens and International Protection announced in the Official Gazette of Turkey on the 11th of April 2013.
The General Directorship of Migration Management of the Republic of Turkey
The General Directorship of Migration Management has been founded under the Ministry of Internal Affairs in order to;
• perform migration principles and strategies, provide the rights, ordonnance or system between the related agencies and foundations,
• perform functions and transactions regarding the entrance to, reside in and leave from of foreign citizens in the Republic of Turkey along their removal,
• the international preservation, provisional protection,
• and the preservation of victims of human trafficking;
• facilitate harmonization of foreign nationals into community.
USEFUL LINKS REGARDING
RESIDENCE PERMIT OR E-RESIDENCE TRANSACTIONS